Tonka Pride is an all-volunteer, community-led, school-supported initiative to celebrate pride in our kids and our schools.
- Tonka Pride focuses on Pre-K through 8th grade, staff, families and communities of the Minnetonka School District, including Chanhassen, Deephaven, Eden Prairie, Excelsior, Greenwood, Minnetonka, Shorewood, Tonka Bay, Victoria and Woodland. Look for the Tonka Pride Logo in your community.
- The Skippers Booster Club focuses on high school activities and apparel.
Middle School Gym Uniforms (Unisex) Orders:
PE uniforms are available to order online. Tonka Pride volunteers will deliver the uniforms to the middle schools within 72 hours of when an order is placed. Once your uniform is delivered, the school office staff will call your child down to the office to pick it up.
- $14.00 shorts (YS-AXL)
- $13.00 shirts (YS-AXL)
- Some families order two sets. A set to fit now, a set to fit after growth spurt, or just have an extra set if one needs to be washed.
PE uniforms are available to order online the 1st - 5th of each month. Tonka Pride volunteers will deliver the uniforms to the middle schools within 72 hours of when an order is placed.
Questions can be sent to TonkaPrideChair@gmail.com
We need you!
We have committee openings! We are one of the best committees in the district to join, because we bond and learn from parents from all over the district. It’s time for some of the graduating moms to hand over the reins to new fun energetic parents! Volunteer time is as much or as little as you want to spend on it.
Contact us at TonkaPrideChair@gmail.com for more details and sign up!
- We host three weekend "pop-up stores" each year at the District Service Center, selling spirit wear, middle school PE uniforms, and Tonka merchandise.
- Working with PTO leaders, "pop-up" stores will occasionally appear at back-to-school open houses or elementary school events. Email TonkaPrideChair@gmail.com to schedule a "pop-up store" at your school.
We’ve “got pride” in everything we do
Promote and celebrate our students and staff
Recognize and award students and community leaders for outstanding achievement and community service
Initiate programs to celebrate school pride
Develop community awareness of Minnetonka Schools
Engage and connect the 10 Minnetonka School District communities
Returns & exchange policy
Returns & Exchanges must be completed within 120 days of purchase and require a receipt.
If you have questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 20, 2022: 2-5 p.m.
- June 6, 2022: 5-7:30 p.m.