Tonka CARES is a diverse community coalition that fosters the healthy development of youth, including substance use prevention and early intervention. With a commitment to stay current and relevant- and leveraging research and data – we:
- Build Relationships: We engage, connect and inform, with and for youth.
- Promote Wellbeing: We focus on essential community needs.
- Make Connections: We serve as the hub for information and partnerships.
- Think Systemically: We improve conditions within the community to effect change.
Current partners include:
Minnetonka Public Schools, South Lake Pediatrics, Minnetonka Police Department, South Lake Minnetonka Police Department, Relate Counseling Center, Carver County Public Health & Environment Division, Reframe Inc., Ridgewood Church, Westwood Community Church, Minnetonka Family Collaborative, myHealth for Teens and Young Adults, Traverse Counseling & Consulting, Association for Non-Smokers MN, Partners in Prevention, Hennepin County Human Services & Public Health Department and more!
Biz bilan Ishtirok ulanish
Haftalik minnat, qiziqarli faoliyat maslahatlar, jalb maqolalar va ko'proq bo'lsin!
- Seshanba, Sentyabr. 19,: 30 a. m. 9-10, Jamoa Xona DSC
- Seshanba, Noyabr. 14, 1-2:30 p, Jamoa Xona DSC
- Seshanba, Jan. 16,: 30 a. m. 9-10, Jamoa Xona DSC
- Seshanba, Mart 13, 1-2:30 p, DSC Jamoa Xona
- Yakshanba, 8-May:30 a. m. 9-10, DSC Jamoa Xona