Band is a curricular class which begins in grade 5 and continues through grade 12. The 5th grade band class utilizes woodwind, brass and percussion instruments to continue students’ elementary music education.
Elementary students who enroll in band class will learn:
- The fundamentals of their instrument
- How to perform as an individual and as part of an ensemble
- How to improve their music reading abilities
Talabalar, shuningdek, ularning malakasini oshirish va bilimlarini shubha ostiga bo'ladi:
- Musiqa Xilma-Xilligi
The band schedule and expectations include:
- Small group lesson once in each six-day cycle
- Katta guruh darslari bir-ikki marta olti kunlik davr
- Up to three co-curricular concerts throughout the school year
- At-home practicing is essential to student learning
Biz Bilan Bog'lanish
Clear Springs: David Davis, email@example.com
Scenic Heights: Mary Beth Huttlin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Excelsior & Groveland: Wade Lutterbein, email@example.com
Deephaven & Minnewashta: Cheryl Pikal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- What instruments can join?
- What instrument will be best for my child to learn?
- My child has never learned an instrument before, can they still join band?
- How do I obtain an instrument?
- What if I can't afford an instrument?
- Can we use a family instrument?
- My child might be interested in band later; can they join in middle school instead?