Important 2020 Prom Information
- Prom will take place on Saturday, May 16 from 9-11:30 p.m. at the Hutton House.
- Juniors and seniors may purchase tickets during lunch from May 11-15. The cost is $25.00 per person or $50 per couple. You must have a ticket to enter the dance. Juniors and seniors in need of financial assistance, please check in the counseling office with Jennifer Stout.
- All freshman and sophomores going as a date with a junior or senior will need to pay for their own ticket as there is no aid available.
- If you are bringing a date from another school or an underclassman, he/she must complete a form located in the activities office. Forms should be completed and returned by May 13. This is a Junior/Senior event only. Any underclassman MUST be escorted by an upperclassman.
- You must have your ticket and valid student ID to enter the dance.
- A free photo booth will be available during the evening.
- There will NOT be a professional photographer due to the lack of interest.
- To be admitted to Prom, you are required to abide by the law and not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Students suspected of being under the influence will be detained. The student's parents will be notified to pick up their student if he/she is found to be in violation of school policy and state law. The student will be issued a citation from police officers on duty and a school suspension will be administered.
- All MHS students must have an updated valid school ID and non-MHS students must have a valid ID from the school they attend.
- Appropriate attire is necessary as it is a school event and must align with the dress code rules in the MHS handbook. While some boys choose to wear a suit instead of a tux, most boys do wear a tux. Girls wear either long or short dresses. It is considered to be a “formal” dance. All students must wear shoes.
- Hutton House is located at 10715 S Shore Dr, Medicine Lake, MN 55441 - Get Directions
- All students must be picked up no later than 11:30 p.m.!
- Parking is limited so please carpool if possible.
HAVE A SAFE AND SPECIAL PROM!
- There are no events before or after the dance (no dinner or post party).
- We will provide water and mints.
- Bring comfortable shoes to dance in.
- Please bring a minimal amount of items. The less you bring, the easier it is to keep track of everything.
- Date: Saturday, May 16
- Location: Hutton House, 10715 S Shore Dr, Medicine Lake, MN 55441
- Theme: TBD
- Tickets: TBD
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN