Bola-Markazli uchun Minnetonka Xodim Mukofotlar Fazilati
Yangi recognition dasturi ko'plab namunaviy bizning xodimlar bo'yicha spotlight porlashi uchun joriy uchun xursand etamiz. Bu tan olish, har Minnetonka ning eng yaxshi xodim toifasi—qaysi paytdan tomonidan kun yilga tomonidan,, va farq qiladi tanlash emas. Bu mukofot Minnetonka Maktab Tumani ko'plab mashhur xodimlarining eng yaxshi vakillari tanlang intiladi. Dastur har bir xodim guruh vakillari uchun tan oladi.
2020 award recipients
- Jenny Bodurka - Jamiyat Ta'lim, Administrator Minnetonka
- Derek Nelson - Yuqori O'rta Maktab, Ovqatlanish Xizmatlari Minnetonka
- Julia Seper - Minnetonka Hamjamiyati Ta'lim, Clerical
- Heidi Huseth - Minnetonka Oliy Maktab, Talaba Boshqarish Koordinatori, Litsenziyalanadigan Kasb-Hunar
- Lisa Keithly - Groveland Boshlang'ich, Paraprofessional
- Sindi Olson - Scenic Yuksaklikka Boshlang'ich, Paraprofessional
- Demonstrates exemplary commitment, enthusiasm, student-focus, effectiveness, and professionalism
- Maintains a helpful attitude and responsive behavior with encouraging words and outstanding customer service
- Takes pride in surroundings and being a member of the Minnetonka School District educational team
- Displays personal and professional integrity
- Advocates for the best interest of students, exhibits a genuine love of children and a professional commitment to children’s learning; recognizes and appreciates being a partner in the educational success of each student
- Demonstrates a commitment to professional growth, system improvement, and community involvement
Awards may be presented in each of the following employee categories:
- Administrative and Support Personnel
- Buildings and Grounds
- Community Ed
- Coaches or co-curricular advisors
- Food Service
- Licensed professionals district-wide (Guidance, Social Workers, Nurses, OT/PT, Speech Lang., Psychologists, etc.)
- Teachers (please refer to the Excellence in Teaching award)
- Any Minnetonka colleague, administrator, student, parent, community member, or alumnus may make the nomination. Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Nominatsiyasi o'z ichiga olishi kerak:
- Nominator’s name and phone number
- Nominee’s name, job title, and school or department
- Answers to the following questions
- Briefly describe this nominee’s strengths in relation to the criteria for this award.
- Briefly describe how this nominee displays a genuine love of children and commitment to their learning.
- Briefly describe this nominee’s attitude, responsiveness and customer service.
- Briefly describe this nominee’s involvement in our schools and community, beyond regular duties.
- Submit one or more letters of support which share personal observations of how the nominee demonstrates a commitment to child-centered excellence. It is suggested that letters be from both an employee and non-employee of the District.
- Recipients are selected by the District Recognition Committee and shall be notified in late April.