Tonka Online (Supplemental)
Online Education for All Minnesota Students
Tonka Online, open to all students in Minnesota, offers an exceptional learning experience with more than 50 courses. This supplemental program allows you to take up to half of your classes online, while staying in your home district or program. Whether your student is enrolled in the Minnetonka Public School District, attends another public or private school, or is home-schooled - all students in Minnesota can take advantage of Tonka Online.
Experience Makes the Difference
- Courses are developed in-house and taught by real Minnetonka teachers with years of experience in providing online and traditional education.
- Each course is designed specifically for online learning to ensure students receive an exceptional experience
- Our courses meet the highest quality curricular expectations of the Minnetonka School District.
- Your teacher will be available throughout your experience to guide you to success.
Make Your Personalized 4-Year Plan Possible
- Gain flexibility by completing courses on your own time
- Earn your PE or other required course credit to make space in your schedule
- Leap ahead by taking a prep class in a challenge subject
- Immerse yourself in a AP course and get college credit
- Pursue electives that align with your passions
- Tonka Online Supplemental Home
- Summer Courses
- Complete Course Catalog
- How Do I Register?
- Fees and Payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- View the 2020 Webinar
- Full Online School Option
Tonka Online Lead Teacher
Start Your Registration
Registration is easy with Tonka Online! Click on the button below that corresponds with your student type.
Note: Depending on class size, we may be able to enroll students past the final deadline, pending approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about late enrollment.
For students in grades 9-12 throughout the state of Minnesota.
Full Online School Option
Minnetonka Schools offers Tonka Online, an exceptional e-learning experience for students in grades K-12. This fully online program allows students anywhere in Minnesota to have access to the same highly qualified teachers and innovative curriculum that the Minnetonka Public School District is known for providing.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many families also have concerns about the sending their children back to in-person learning. If any of these situations affect your family, Tonka Online can be the answer that you have been seeking.