Yaxshi Bo'lish Resurslari
Well-being is the positive sense of self and belonging that we feel when our cognitive, emotional, social and physical needs are being met. Well-being in early years and the school setting is about helping children and students become resilient and self-aware, so that they can make positive and healthy choices to support their learning and achievement both now and in the future.
This Well-Being website was created for our parents and school community as a tool to provide information and connections in the area of student academic, social, emotional and behavioral well-being. The following resources give an overview of student well-being and outline our school processes for accessing supports within the district and from the wide variety of community agencies out there which can provide additional supports. On the following webpages you will be introduced to the many school staff who are trained and available to assist in planning for your student’s well-being.
Mental Health Awareness Month
Minnetonka Schools recognizes that May is Mental Health Awareness Month. As the national COVID-19 pandemic continues, experts say it is more important than ever to recognize the strain on mental health that people are experiencing due to increased separation and worry. The District continues to show support by sharing tips, tools and resources, as well as by featuring strong community partners.
Get Help Now
- Maktab Xodimlari Qo'llab-Quvvatlaydi
- Talaba Qo'llab-Quvvatlash Jamoasi
- Qo'shimcha Tumani Qo'llab-Quvvatlaydi
- Jamoa Xo'jaligi
- Yuklab olish Farovonligi Guidebook (pdf)o'zbekiston
- Yuksak Ijobiy Farovonligi
- Ruhiy Salomatlik Maslahat Qo'mitasi
- Yaxshi Bo'lish Dinamik Qator
- Raqamli Sog'liqni saqlash va sog'lom hayot
- Oila Uchun Qo'llanma
- Talaba Inqiroz Resurs Master Ro'yxati
- Yoshlar va Yosh Kattalar uchun resurslar Resurs Master Ro'yxati
Talaba Tadqiqot Natijalari
Talaba Qo'llab-quvvatlash Xizmatlari ijroiya Direktori